No doubt, Xiaomi Mi 5 is a great device that comes with some wonderful specifications in term of Camera, Battery Capacity, Screen resolution, Os, Internal Storage and lot more.
We should also note that the Xiaomi Mi 5 comes in three variations - 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB of internal storage.
Today I will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 5. But, before that, let's check the amazing features of this device
Check this out:Tecno Boom J8 Pros, Cons, Price and Key Features
Key Features of Xiaomi Mi 5
- 5.15 inches Screen Size with 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- 32GB, 3GB RAM internal Memory
- Front facing camera (4MP)/ Rear camera (16MP)
- Runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 3000 mAh battery...And lot more
Advantages of Xiaomi Mi 5
- It has a metal frames with an execeptional look and nice design
- The viewing angles are impressive as well, there is hardly any color shift or contrast loss when looking the Mi 5's display at an angle. It isn't AMOLED grade regarding contrast, but it sure is the next best thing.
- Xiaomi Mi 5 has an excellent color rendering with an average DeltaE of 3.2 and a maximum deviation of 6.9 in the whites
- The Battery life is cool as it comes with 3000mAh and the rate of charge is very fast.
- The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with a new single speaker, which turned out to be louder than Mi 4's.
- The Xiaomi Mi 5 is the first MIUI smartphone to come running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box
- The Camera is also cool with a brand new 16MP camera, equipped with a dual-LED dual-tone flash
- The Xiaomi Mi 5 is the first MIUI smartphone to come running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The version of the proprietary launcher is still MIUI 7
See this as well:Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus review and Specifications
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 5
Feel free to drop your comment(s)
RECOMMENDED TOPICS FOR YOU